Hey guys! We are back with new update from paytm. Finally paytm has been started their bank services after a long wait. payments bank is now live for customers across India. Paytm bank is currently live in only paytm beta app.
paytm users who want to join paytm payments bank should download paytm beta version of paytm App.
To open paytm payment bank saving account your account should be KYC verified
How to open paytm payment bank account-:
- First of all download paytm beta app from here
- If you already have paytm App then replace this app with current one. (new version not yet available on paytm)
- Now Open paytm App and login into it.
- On dashboard simply click on bank account.
- Now they will ask you to open saving account.
- Click on it and enter your pan number.
- In next just chose your nomine’s name.
- Now Your PBB Account Is Opened & You Will Get Instant Virtual Debit Card In App
Must read-: Jio oppo offer
Benefits of paytm payments bank-:
- Saving account
- Unlimited fund transfer
- Free virtual debit card
- No minimum balance requirement
Interest rate of paytm bank -:
Paytm bank is providing 4% intrest to users on paytm balance, which will be calculated on monthly basis.
Physical debit card of paytm bank-:
Paytm payment bank is providing virtual debit Card at free of cost, If you want physical debit card then you get it at rate of Rs 100 per year+delivery charges according to your location.
ATM withdrawal will be free for 5 transactions every month for non-metro cities and 3 transactions for metro cities, after limit you will be charged 10rs per transaction.
If you have any doubt and queries regarding any posts, then feel free to comment on any post.
Thank You! if you like our posts then feel free to share them. 😀