As you all know Google has launched its own voice assistant called google assistant. Google first unveiled assistant at Google I/O in may 2016 at the launch of Pixel and Pixel XL phones. And now its rolling out for all other android devices including HTC, Samsung,LG devices running on android 6.0 or 7.0 .
I will assist you how to activate google assistant in few simple steps. Given below
Android 6.0 marshmallow
and 7.0 nougat devices.
- You have to manually update google play services.
- Download link of google play services.
- After installing latest google play services just restart your device.
- Open google app and click on three horizontal lines at the top left side as shown in picture.
- Click on settings.
- And then you will see google assistant over there.
- Now just click on its settings and set up your google assistant.
- Done!That’s it.
If anyone's not getting google assistant wait for few hours after restart and try again.
Subscribe us to get email notification for loot updates.
Like us on fb to get daily updates Here.
To join our WhatsApp group and broadcast list just message us “add” on these number
Thank You ?