Hey guys we are back with Airtel postpaid and postpaid data card offer.As airtel promised a surprise to its post-paid users on Holi,which is March 13. And well, the “surprise” is here.Airtel, which is India’s largest telecom company and is currently trying to fight off a big challenge from Reliance Jio and its Jio Prime offers,on March 13 sent out a message to most post-paid consumers, offering them free 30GB 4G data for 3 months. Of this 30GB, 10GB 4Gdata will be available per month.
How to get free data on airtel postpaid-:
- First of all download My airtel app from here
- Now install a app and open it.
- On homepage you will see a banner about free data.
- Now just click on that banner.
- done! your data will be credited in your account soon.
Terms & conditions-:
- 10 GB data per month, upto 30 GB for 3 months.
- Customers with 4G handset will be eligible to get 30 GB data offer.
- Customers with 3G handset will be eligible for 2 GB of 3G data per month for three billing cycles.
- The subscribers should be active on Airtel network on or before 28-Feb-2017.
- Customers are required to check the My Airtel app installed on their smartphone on or after 13th March to 31 March 2017.
- The data benefits given to customer may also vary depending upon the handset, age on a network, data usage pattern and monthly billing value.
- Customers using mobile handset which is not compatible with Airtel app Or Blackberry and window user can avail the offer by sending SMS SURPRISE to 121. Data card customers required to send SMS MYFREE DATA to 121 from their registered mobile number to avail the offer.
Subscribe us to get email notification for loot updates.
Like us on fb to get daily updates Here.
To join our WhatsApp group and broadcast list just message us “add” on these number
Thank You ?